TWO SHADES OF GREY









Hey friends hope you all are safe and good. Its been along day since I've posted any blog and that was duly because I was sick due to sudden climate change and its been raining for 4 consecutive days but today it seems like it won't rain and I am feeling better so just planned out to post another good outfit.

So here's todays outfit which is simple and casual and yeah that could definitely raise people's eyebrows. A simple and most common stylish outfit which is meant to be with one another, the Black and White.


Well if you are confused on what to wear on a busy schedule a simple black jeans would take your worries. As I have always said that these basic outfits are the must have outfits everyone must own.






Yeah that white solid t-shirt from ZARA is a classy outwear. Though it is a very basic white t-shirt but it attracts people's eyeballs.

Pairing it with all black jeans from Calvin Klien looks perfect together. I suggest to try it out and you will get compliments. This is one of a simplest and one of my favourite outfit which is best for a summer day out.



And those white sneakers from Kraasa (flipkart) are to compliment this whole summary look. Just ditch the socks or wear a no-show-socks to show your skin and you are good to go with a classy look making everyone turn their neck.

Keeping it simple I have also played with a black half-jacket with an ethenic pattern which takes the outfit to another level.



I have made this look simple with the most basic outfits the only thing I have added is a black half- jacket and a transparent frames.

The important thing is if you keep the fit correct you can basically throw any outfit or I must say any good outfit and you will look great on you.

 A perfect fit is actually always complimented more rather than the ones wearing any branded items.




Coming to the shoe, a basic pair of white sneakers is perfect and an essential wear which is also trending these years and will also be in trend for the coming years too.
DO NOT BECOME THE ONE WHO SPENDS MONEY BE THE ONE WHO INVESTS THE MONEY..

Well investing your money in quality items will make your items last longer and the speaking about the quality, you will definitely feel it.



Sorry about the pictures, I just took it with my old (LE 2) smartphone which really surprises me with its output. I would really work on the images after the pandemic season.
Hope you would like todays outfit. Write down on the comments below on what you think about this outfit. Till then stay home & stay stylish. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MELOW IN YELLOW | MensFashion

THURSDAY WITH RED CHECKS